The question in mind is what defines “Quality SEO Services” compared to just plain old “SEO Services”.
Let’s begin with a quick historical background on SEO. SEO is a semi-new marketing term that became popular in the mid 1990s when search engines began to catalogue websites.
During that era, a webmaster only had to submit their website and a spider from that search engine would begin to catalog their website according to their meta tags and text content.
This began the quest by website owners and businesses to rank higher on the search result pages and a new breed of marketers was created circa 1997
The problem began when search engine results became a cluttered up mess with websites that used hidden links, word spamming and other methods to reach first page position on search engines.
This led to a cluttered mess of websites showing up on the first SERP that should not be there in the first place. This led to more complex search result ranking algorithm created by search engines to fight this type of SEO ranking method.
Today, website SEO has become a complex machine due to the ever increasing complexity of search engine ranking algorithms. However, no algorithm is perfect which is why some SEO marketers will use it to their advantage to gain higher ranking on a website.
Going back to defining Quality SEO, no one likes to be ripped off and no one wants to have SEO done on their website and later on become penalized by Google for using “black hat” SEO techniques.
This is what led to keyword search terms like “Quality SEO”, “natural SEO” and “organic SEO” (these previous two being oxymoron if you think about it), and “white hat SEO”.
So for those out there wondering what defines Quality SEO Services here is what describes it best:
- Uses approved techniques by Google, MSN, Yahoo, MSN and in general by all search engines.
- SEO process beginning with an analysis of your industry.
- Targeting keywords analysis based on your company’s industry.
- A thorough keyword analysis where each chosen keyword has been thoroughly checked to make sure it is relevant and will lead to conversions.
- Competition analysis for each target keyword.
- An actual estimated time frame of when the keyword goals will be achieved.
- On-Site SEO.
- Off-Site SEO.
- Give you an actual detailed SEO plan so you know exactly what you are getting into.
If an SEO company cannot give you the above services and expect a company to hire them based on trust and references alone it cannot be considered Quality SEO Services.